Beskrivelse fra Wilson.com:
Operate swiftly and smoothly on the tennis court with the Kaos Swift Clay, a lightweight shoe that takes aim at ultimate court coverage. The Kaos Chassis includes two pieces: the flexible arch support fosters medial agility and the lateral support adds torsional stability for confident, controlled footwork at remarkably high speeds. Players looking for a little extra comfort will find it with Endofit, an inner sock construction that lends an intuitive fit.
- Kaos ChassisDouble chassis construction enhances natural foot movement through two mechanisms: a flexible arch support for comfort and agility, and a lateral support for torsional control and increased overall stability.
- EndofitFull inner sock construction administers enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit.
- Midfoot SupportExtra support in the midfoot stabilizes lateral movement and provides additional comfort.
- Medial Rubber Drag PadRubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA MoldedHigh-density OrthoLite foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides best compromise between comfort and performance.
- DuralastHigh-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- Kaos Chassis enhances the natural foot movement via a flexible arch support for superior agility and a lateral support for increased torsional control and overall stability
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Designed for best performance on clay court surfaces