Benefits for the player: Spin - Power - Maneuverability
The Yonex VCore 100L racquet is designed for players looking for a powerful model with good spin.
Featuring a 645cm² headsize, combined with a 25.3/25.3/22 mm profile, this racquet will offer plenty of power when hitting as well as a greater tolerance for off-center hits than previous versions.
The 280g weight combined with the 33cm balance will give you maneuverability to easily accelerate the racquet head and give your ball more power and spin.
The 16x19 string pattern is perfect for this racquet as it provides spin and will also give you extra power.
- Intermediate players looking for power and spin.
- Isometric: Isometric shaped frame to optimize the sweet spot and thus, the forgiveness and power of the racquet.
- 2G-Namd Flex Force: Technology that modifies the structure of the graphite in the racquet for greater flexibility and quicker return for better spin
- Aero Trench: A reduction in the size of the grommet at the top of the racquet to improve air penetration and spin
- Aero Fin: Aerodynamic fins located on the edges of the frame to improve air penetration and maneuverability
- Silicone Oil Infused Grommets: New silicone used in the grommets to improve their flexibility for more spin and forgiveness.
- Enlarged Frame Top: Enlarged racquet head at 2 and 10 o'clock for more forgiveness and to hit more interesting angles on the ball.
- New Throat Design: A new core design for more stability and less power loss.