Do you have an aggressive game with lots of lateral movement? No doubt, this model is made for you. Indeed, it has a midfoot support system that will considerably reinforce your external support.
With a resistance to wear not yet seen on the market, this shoe ensures an optimal life span thanks to its outsole manufactured in collaboration with Michelin and the Powerbelt reinforcements present on the forefoot and the midfoot.
In terms of cushioning, the KPRS-X technology has replaced Kompressor to give you more cushioning, especially in the heel area.
The stability and support offered by this shoe are also of great quality thanks to Powerbelt which will improve the tightening at the level of the foot.
The collar of the shoe is less imposing than on the old model, but goes up high enough to offer an excellent support of the ankle.
A high quality shoe for players with normal to wide feet who are looking for a durable and stable model.
- Powerbelt: Instep reinforcement for optimal support
- KPRS-X: New technology developed by Babolat to optimize cushioning in the heel
- Ortholite insole for a better evacuation of perspiration
- Cell Shield: Added reinforcement in the forefoot and midfoot to improve durability
- Michelin Outsole: Michelin and Babolat combined their expertise to create an outsole that works for you. The new S-cleat allows for fast, multi-directional movement. Exclusive rubber formulation for increased durability during movement.
- Active Flexxion: optimized support, cushioning and dynamism on 9 pressure points