- RS most advanced racket technology
- Perfect for both amateurs and pros
- RS 3D + Grid Lock system on the surface for maximal spin
- RS biggest sweet spot based on advanced engineering
RS Rialto Pro Cayetano Rocafort is our most innovative racket yet. With numerous new functions, this racket is perfect for both amateurs and advanced professional players. The racket offers extremely good spin being equipped with both a 3D pattern as well as our own grid lock technology (the grid pattern that is somewhat raised from the racket’s surface) that results in extra spin on the ball.
On the sides of the racket you will find RS Stable Driver, which provides this padel racket with optimal reduction of any negative effect on the shots that don’t hit the middle of the sweet spot. The advanced geometry developed by RS provides maximal ball control, a forgiving feeling in lop-sided hits and a perfect balance of the racket head.
Our new Radial Tight hole pattern distributes the racket’s properties on a significantly bigger area of the racket’s striking surface and both the power and feeling increase on a bigger surface than what you are used to from traditional padel rackets.
RS recommends to always use protection tape.
- Shape: Tear Drop
- Frame: 100% Carbon
- Face: 3K Aluminized Carbon
- Surface: 3D RS logos + RS Grid Lock Technology
- Core: RS EVA Pro Rubber Soft
- Profile: 38 mm
- Balance: Mid
- Weight: 365 +/- 10 g