Beskrivelse fra Wilson.com:
The Blade 100 v8 offers Blade's signature feel along with an excellent blend of dynamic design, power and control for competitive players. Equipped with all-new FORTYFIVE°, a patent-protected carbon construction, this racket adds a few degrees of flexibility and stability from its previous version to create excellent feel for the ball. Boasting a slightly thicker beam than other Blade models for a boost of power and flashing a unique color-shifting elastic finish between shades of green and copper, this racket turns heads with both its looks and its next-level performance.
- Parallel DrillingGrommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Top Grip TaperTapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- FORTYFIVE°Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- DirectConnectCarbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- 100 sq in head size and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response